Brief demonstration videos
Detailed user guide
District account resources
District Account Benefits
EducatorsHandbook.com can be implemented by individual schools or districtwide. District accounts provide unique benefits that make an EducatorsHandbook.com implementation a must-have for any district serious about improving student behavior. In addition to the comprehensive features available to all EducatorsHandbook.com accounts, districtwide implementations will enjoy following benefits:
- Quickly identify districtwide trends and patterns and focus district resources where they are needed most.
- Get a complete picture of student behavior with student reports that include the student’s complete incident history, regardless of school.
- Track intervention progress and stay notified of recent incidents with Rosters spanning multiple schools.
- Document and process incidents involving students from multiple schools.
- Ensure consistent reporting and policy implementation with centralized management of account settings, including: offense and action lists, document templates, and district holidays.
- Grant access on a districtwide basis, or individually to one or more school sites from the central office.
- Ensure data integrity while maintaining site flexibility with time-based incident locking.
- Keep your student records current with centralized student management.
- Transmit data to other systems using the districtwide XML interface.